Non-licensed Asbestos Awareness
1 Day Course
The control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 requiresevery employer to ensure adequate information, instruction and training be given to its employees who may be liable to be exposed to asbestos and who supervise such employees.
This 1-day course is designed to provide delegates with the theoretical and practical skills required to undertake non-licensable work.
Course content includes:
- What to do if you uncover or damagematerials that may contain asbestos
- Building and dismantling mini enclosure
- Using a Class H Vacuum
- Wetting asbestos materials
- Using damp rags to clean surfaces
- Personal Decontamination
- Disposal of asbestos waste
- Statement of cleanliness after textured coating removal
DID YOU KNOW?
Inhalation of asbestos can cause cancers such as mesothelioma andlung cancer, and other serious lung diseases.
Non-licensed Asbestos Awareness – 1 Day Course
From only £200.00pp
For group bookings of 6 or above please call us directly.
On successful completion at CTC, our students will receive CTC certification which lasts 12 months.